Tonight I received an endorsement from Senator Leland Yee, PhD at the Filipino American Coalition forum in Colma.
This week I received the endorsment of the San Mateo County Democratic Party.
Last week I was honored to receive an endorsement from the National Women's Political Caucus and the Sierra Club.
Individual endorsements include:
- Diane Howard, past Mayor of Redwood City and Water Transit Advocate
- Dr. Steven Howard, Redwood City Water Transit Advocate
- Dave Pine, Board President, San Mateo Union High School District
- Richard W. Holober, San Mateo County Community College Trustee
- Gina Papan, Mayor and City Councilwoman of Millbrae
- Duncan Maclean, President, Half Moon Bay Fishermen's Marketing Association
- Steve Truso, 29 years of Commercial Fishing from wild fisheries, El Granada
- Roy Salume, past member of the San Mateo County Grand Jury
- Deborah Ruddock, Legislative Affairs Coordinator at State Coastal Conservancy
- Chris Mickelsen, President, Coastside County Water District
- Lee and Tom Fernandez, Redwood Shores