Item 6: Committees: 35:18
Item 11: Discussion & Possible Action: Consider Revising General Manager's Spending Limit: 1:49:44
- On Dec. 5, 2012 the General Managers spending limit was raised from to $10,000 to $15,000 by unanimous vote. Resolution 20-12 amended Policy 4.3.1.
- On January 7, 2015 the following policy was approved in a 3-1 vote.
The General Manager does not have authority to hire consultants and/or contractors prior to board approval unless responding to a threat to public health and safety that has an effect on day-to-day business operations.
Brennan requested the following future agenda items: 3:00:12
- JJACPA Audit of Fish Buying Fees
- Dornbusch Fish Buying Fee Report
- Pillar Point Harbor and Oyster Point Marina Facilities Condition Surveys