PETER GRENELL ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT
- After 17.5 years with the Harbor District Peter Grenell announced his retirement. 33:50
- Grenell started working for the Harbor District in May 1997. Grenell's last day will be Jan 3, 2015.
DISTRICT ATTORNEY INVESTIGATION INTO THE CA MARITIME INFRASTRUCTURE BANK/AUTHORITY
- Commissioner Jim Tucker said he was recently questioned by an investigator working for the SMC District Attorney regarding the California Maritime Infrastructure Bank/Authority. 57:39
- President Pietro Parravano said he was recently "contacted" by the District Attorney's office for questioning regarding the California Maritime Infrastructure Bank/Authority and Mr. Grenell's involvement with CMIB/A. 1:00:50
- Commissioner Brennan's statement about the California Maritime Infrastructure Bank/Authority. 55:37 Full statement by Commissioner Brennan: 53:17
- Commissioner Brennan requests an agenda item be placed on a future agenda. 1:02:1
- Commissioner Jim Tucker, Commissioner Will Holsinger and President Pietro Parravano declined to second Commissioner Brennan's motion for an agenda item to discuss reconsideration of the Harbor District's membership in the California Maritime Infrastructure Bank/Authority.